Scientific and Technical Information Service Inria-I3S
Researchers, students, engineers can access to high level library on computer science, control theory and applied mathematics.
Inria's document collections are all listed in a single catalogue which can be viewed online. You can browse the electronic resources. Services for Inria researchers and engineers are brought together in the Researcher's Information Toolkit. We contribute to the dissemination of research publications through the open access repository HAL-Inria.
- Books, proceedings, journals, reports, theses
- Electronic resources of Inria, CNRS (biblioST2I) and Nice university library
- Bibliographics databases: MathSciNet, ZentralBlatt, ISI Web of Knowledge, ...
- Online collection by editors: IEEE Xplore, ACM Digital Library, Springer, ...
- E-Books : Safari, LNCS, LNCIS, MIT COGNET
Informations and services
There is a reception and information helpdesk to help you with your document searches and show you all our online resources. The library offers you variety of services: borrowing a book, getting the copy of an article, inter-library loan (PEB), ...
These articles could interest you:
News from STI
Latest news from STI
Open archive HAL-Inria
Latest publications from the researchers
- [tel-02043177] Combining in-network caching, HTTP adaptive streaming and multipath to improve video quality of experience
- [hal-02042526] Fluid-attenuated inversion recovery MRI synthesis from multisequence MRI using three-dimensional fully convolutional networks for multiple sclerosis
- [tel-02042713] Evaluating exploratory search engines : designing a set of user-centered methods based on a modeling of the exploratory search process