Inria / WIMMICS
Thanks to its influence in the Mediterranean area, the Inria Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée research centre plays a leading role within the networks of socio-economic players in the regions inwhich it is involved. Over the next four years, its ambition is to increase the attractiveness of these ecosystems, making them centres of excellence for the poursuit of computational scientific research activities.
- Communication, data and uniquitous computing
- Computational medicine and biology
- Modelling, simulation, and interaction with the real world
Main involvement in Inria's scientific challenges.
- Bridging time and space scales
- Connected autonomous vehicules
- Digitizing energy
- Data science for everyone
- Lifelong interactive interaction with humans
- Formal methods for cyber-physical systems
These articles could interest you:
Our research teams