STAMP Workshop: The State-of-the-art in Java Automation Testing
Co-organized by ActiveEon, Inria and OW2, the STAMP workshop welcomes software testing professionals for a dedicated session on software testing automation. European testing experts and researchers from STAMP consortium will present the innovative STAMP toolset for Java applications.
- Date : 30/01/2019
- Place : Inria Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée
- Organiser(s) : ActiveEon, Inria & OW2
STAMP stands for "Software Testing AMPlification". The STAMP tools act along the Continuous Integration and Continuous Distribution pipeline (CI/CD), reducing errors and eliminating failures in Java applications while they are being designed, configured, and sent to production.
Hands-on Session : Bring your own laptop, your Java/Maven projects & test suite. Try STAMP tools and interact with the designers!
- DSpot : how developers can amplify existing test cases .
- Descartes : how the Pitest plugin can provide more actionable and faster mutation analysis results .
- CAMP : how developers can amplify the configuration tests in a docker environment.
- Botsing : how developpers can reproduce crashes .
Free but mandatory registration: https://www.stamp-project.eu