Continuing a fruitful series of meetings, this Energy Landscapes workshop will be devoted to all topics revolving around energy landscapes, as encountered in physics, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, applied mathematics, and computer science.
- Date : 27/06/2016 to 3/07/2016
- Place : Centre IGESA, Porquerolles island, Var (France)
- Organiser(s) : Frédéric Cazals, Inria projetc-team ABS - Charles H Robert CNRS Paris - Juan Cortés, CNRS Toulouse
The format will consist of a small number of survey talks, contributed talks, and two posters sessions, leaving ample time for discussions. Free afternoons will also contribute to exchanges.
The interactions between these various specialists of the modelling of the energy landscapes will allow to review the last theoretical advances and to decline their practical applications.
- Exploration of complex energy landscapes,
- Modeling thermodynamics,
- Modeling kinetics,
- Applications to various systems, including glasses, clusters of atoms, crystalline solids, peptides and proteins, nucleic acids, large assemblies, and beyond (combinatorial optimization, ecology, etc),
- Algorithms and software development.