Twenty experienced and specialist engineer positions to be filled
Are you an engineer experienced in the field of R&D? And in computing and applied mathematics? Would you like to develop your career in a top-level research environment? Inria offers you opportunities in the form of fixed term contracts within small teams. Two schemes are on offer, depending on whether you are best described as experienced (with two to eight years’ experience) or specialist (eight years or more). From 11 April to 30 September 2012, Inria is offering twenty posts for experienced and specialist engineers.
These articles could interest you:
- Holders of a master or an equivalent may apply for a position vacant.
- Hiring at least 2 year experience in R&D .
- No nationality condition.
Last news from Lille
- ®Freepik Start-up The algorithm making it easier to access local products
- Magazine Lille by Inria, n°9 : Interface, a place for interaction between Research and Business