8th Francophone Conference on Modelling Reactive Systems
© Maxime Dufour photographies
MSR is a French language conference within the general sphere of modelling, analysis and control of reactive systems in real time. More specifically, it concerns researchers and industrialists interested in designing applications based on continuous, discrete or hybrid systems. The conference will be held from November 16th to 18th 2011 in Lille.
MSR is a unique event where automation experts and computer scientists can meet to discuss techniques and problems dealt with in both communities. The role of the MSR is to assert the contributions of French speaking researchers in these fields and promote cooperation between universities and industry. MSR’11 will be held in Lille and is the latest edition in a series of conferences after MSR'96 in Brest, MSR'99 in Cachan, MSR'01 in Toulouse, MSR'03 in Metz, MSR'05 in Autrans, MSR'07 in Lyon and MSR'09 in Nantes. Submissions are welcome on the following themes and applications. However, this list is in no way exhaustive.
- Models (qualitative and/or quantitative) for specifying the behaviour and/or properties of: automata, Petri networks, Grafcet, process algebra, differential equations, Markov chains, Bayesian probability, queuing, maxplus algebra, linear logic, temporal logic, probabilistic and/or interval temporal logic....
- Methodological aspects: composition, refinement, object orientation, multi-model approaches, sequential learning…
- Analysis: verification, assessment (performance, safety engineering), testing…
- Command: controller synthesis, supervision, surveillance
Fields of application
- Circuits, SoC
- Retail industries
- Ambient intelligence (Internet of things)
- Systems security
- Embedded, buried systems
- Industrial systems
- Real-time systems
- Mobile systems
These articles could interest you:
All articles accepted by MSR'11 will be published in a special edition of the Journal Européen des Systèmes Automatisés (European Journal of Automated Systems, JESA)