Scientific priority areas:
- Software reliability and security (in partnership with the ANSSI);
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Inter-disciplinary projects, in particular in bio-info-health (with the AP-HP (Paris hospitals), the Inserm and the Institut Pasteur);
Strategic lines of development
- Active and balanced participation in the dynamics of the integrated universities, PSL (Paris Sciences et Lettres) and SU (Sorbonne University);
- Guarantee of the long-term security of the centre's real estate by opening it up not only to its academic partners, but also to industrial partners and the startup ecosystem.
Ecosystem & Partners
The Inria Paris Centre is a member of four IDEXs: Sorbonne Universités, Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC), Paris Science et Lettres (PSL), and Université de Paris. The centre also has numerous partnerships.
The centre also has numerous partnerships, with:
- Public research actors:
- Innovation ecosystem: Cap Digital, Systematic, Agoranov ;
- Local authorities:
- Major groups:
- PME-ETI : AdaCore, Distène, DataIku, Sysnav, Lemma, Tinyclues….
- Grands groupes : Microsoft et Nokia Bell (dans des laboratoires communs), ainsi que Facebook, Safran, Orange, Linux Foundation, Thales, Dassault Systèmes, Google, Waterloo Maple Inc, Airbus, Renault, Valeo…
- International academic partners: