Find the different formats of the Inria logo, in addition to the rules governing their use.
Logo: usage, formats
The red version is to be the preferred option. The blue-grey and black versions should only be used in situations where the use of colour is not possible (e.g. black and white documents, silkscreen printing, etc.).
The protected area is important : this determines the space in which nothing else should be placed (illustrations, text, graphics or other logos). This corresponds to the height of the letter “n” on the logo.
In order to ensure that the Inria logo is visible, the minimum usage size is a width of 10 mm, or 45 pixels.
It is forbidden to:
- change the colours
- modify the shape
- eat into the protected area
- incline or distort the shape
- put the logo into a form
- change one single element
- use the logo on a background of a similar colour
- use the logo on a photograph
- use the logo in solid monochrome form
Downloads the Inria logo
Depending on use, 3 packs of logos are available (+ one full pack).
- Pack logo bureautique (zip - 286 Ko)
- Pack logo web (zip - 291 Ko)
- Pack logo édition (zip - 1,4 Mo)
- Pack logo complet (zip - 1,7 Mo)
For information .png and .jpg formats are for office equipment and online, while .ai and .eps files are vector formats used for editing. The web pack also contains .svg files.
For Inria staff, more content and media on our intranet.