Inria offers a unique environment for numerous talents in the technology and software development fields. Inria's impact comes down, more than anything, to the support it gives its employees in their careers. Developers, research engineers, production or network systems engineers, the Institute recruits R&D and computer engineers on ambitious projects at the heart of a world-leading digital institute.
Discover the Inria engineering job in an experimentation and development department (Video in French).
At Inria, you can
- Play an essential role in supporting and guaranteeing the quality of the production of knowledge and values in the field of digital science and technology
- Participate in the ambitious mission of a public institute working for the digital sovereignty of France and Europe, where the emphasis is on people
- Enrich your professional experience at the interface between research and digital innovation
- Contribute to the collective vitality of a committed, responsible institute which is attentive to its staff as well as to the key issues in society. For years, Inria has been committed to education in digital culture, environmental impacts, quality of life at work, disability, ethics, parity, diversity and equal opportunities: Inria gives meaning;
- Benefit from a friendly, stimulating work environment and top quality working and material conditions;
- Discover new intellectual approaches, develop your team spirit, take risks and innovate.
Latest recruitment news
Throughout the year, Inria welcomes new employees to its teams and departments, whether through competitions, mobility within the public service, contractual agreements or internship proposals.