As part of a research team, the postdoctoral fellow benefits from the close relationships between Inria and partner international and industrial institutions while deepening his or her knowledge.
At Inria, you can
- Put your scientific passion into practice by conducting your research in one of our project teams;
- Develop software with a high technology content and be involved in its dissemination;
- Get your technology startup project off the ground and take advantage of a personalised support scheme;
- Contribute to the vitality of the collective in a committed and responsible institute, attentive to its employees, to the challenges of society and which favours meaning;
- Benefit from a friendly, stimulating work environment and top quality working and material conditions;
- And above all: take risks!
How to apply?
- Take the time to find the research team in which you would like to work;
- If you want to join a team that does not have online post-doctoral positions, do not hesitate to contact the scientific manager to discuss your motivations;
- Before applying, take the time to talk to the person in charge of the research team;
- If you have any questions about the post-doctoral career, contact the scientists of the "young researchers mission".
A team of scientists is available to answer your questions:
Sylvain Lazard – Coordinator « Young researchers mission » +33 3 83 59 20 70 - E-mail
- Bordeaux: Clair Poignard +33 5 40 00 21 27 - E-Mail
- Grenoble: Federica Garin + 33 4 76 61 53 47 - E-mail
- Lille: Anne Etien + 33 3 59 35 87 37 E-Mail
- Nancy: Sylvain Lazard +33 3 83 59 20 70 - E-Mail
- Paris: Jean-Pierre Tillich +33 1 80 49 42 22 - E-Mail
- Rennes: Michel Hurfin +33 2 99 84 44 55 - E-Mail
- Saclay: Nicolas Anciaux +33 1 69 35 69 72 - E-Mail
- Sophia Antipolis: Frédéric Cazals +33 4 92 338 71 88 - E-Mail