Networked and embedded control
International Graduate School on Control - 2019
Every year, the European Embedded Control Institute (EECI) organize an International Graduate School on Control (IGSC).
- Date : 14/01/2019 to 27/07/2019
The IGSC Program every year where independent modules on different topics of networked and embedded control are taught, one 21-hours module per week.
These modules are eligible for 2nd Year Master Degree credits and Scientific Thesis modules. Completion of a module obtains the equivalence of 3 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
EECI has been created on 16 May 2006 in the framework of the HYCON Network of Excellence. The establishment of the EECI is expected:
- to become a long-term world-wide renowned focal point by stimulating new collaborative (multi-national and multi-disciplinary) research on networked and embedded control,
- to break down the barriers between the traditional disciplines,
- to be a motor for the dissemination of methods and tools,
- to promote the education of students and researchers
- to encourage the transfer of methodologies to industry,
- to seek financial support from both industry (through industrial projects and teaching) and European and national research foundations.