Dilepix technology offers an online image analysis service to automate farm surveillance. Thanks to cameras installed in their buildings, Dilepix clients (veterinarians, technicians, pharmaceutical groups, consultancy institutes, etc.) can rely on an automatic system to accurately detects threats and opportunities for the farm.
The history of Dilepix
It all began in 2017 when Aurélien and Alban met through the FrenchTech Rennes Saint-Malo Booster event. They quickly hit it off and Dilepix was officially created in March 2018 from a technology transfer with Inria Rennes–Bretagne Atlantique.
- The start-up was chosen to be hosted by Le Village by CA in Rennes. This support allowed them to raise their profile in the area.
- Dilepix is also one of the 64 winners of the i-lab contest, a national competition to support the creation of innovative technology companies, set up by the Ministry for Research. i-Lab has is a benchmark in the world of innovation and a real growth accelerator for deep tech start-ups. The award is a recognition of Dilepix’s contribution to addressing the major societal challenges of our time.
- In 2019, the start-up completed its first round of fundraising with €1 million. This first step served to accelerate commercial deployment and R&D and allowed the recruitment of 7 engineers, technicians and sales employees.
- Dilepix’s growth has been fruitful and the start-up was chosen to take part in two prestigious programmes for supporting innovative companies in North America: NETVA and AgriNEST.
– NETVA (New Technology Venture Accelerator), 15 winners per year, organised by the French Embassy in the USA and supported by BPI France.
– AgriNEST (New Equipment and Sustainable Technologies), 4-5 winners per year, organised by Business France North America.
A trip to Las Vegas
But the adventure does not stop there: a few months later, the successful start-up travelled to Las Vegas to join the Le Village by CA stand at CES. It was an opportunity for Aurélien and Alban to affirm the credibility of their technology and draw the attention of American cooperatives, machinery manufacturers and industrialists.
In 2020, Dilepix joined La Ferme Digitale. This allows them to be part of an influential and dynamic network in the French agricultural ecosystem.
It is now time to democratise the applied uses of AI and computer vision in agriculture with the launch of a new website and a dedicated blog for both professionals and the general public providing information on solutions in the agricultural sector.