Each year, Inria launches an internal competitive recruitment campaign for assigned and non-assigned posts – Engineers, technicians and administrative staff for civil servant research engineer and technician profiles. The internal competitive recruitment procedure is open, subject to length of service and activity conditions, to all civil servants, whether they work for Inria, other EPSTs (Public Science and Technology Institutes) or other branches of the civil service, including if they are contract public employees.
THE 2020 CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED.
The oral admission tests will take place in January by videoconference.
How to apply?
Click on the offer to apply:
- Apply for the CI-IR-2019 competition
- Apply for the CI-IE-2019 competition
- Apply for the CI-AI-2019 competition
- Apply for the CI-TRS-2019 competition
- For the request to set up a videoconference (in French):