Inria's Associate Teams
An Associate Team is a joint research project created between an Inria project-team and a research team from abroad. The two partners jointly define a scientific objective with a clear added value for each of them, a research plan and a program for bilateral exchanges.
The regional or thematic priorities of the call reflect the institute's international strategy to anchor its presence in the world and develop strong partnerships with several countries.
The Associate Team budget is dedicated to support:
- exchanges between France and the partner country for researchers, engineers, postdoctoral fellows, PhD students and interns.
- the organization of joint workshops/working meetings.
Download the call for proposals
Participate in enhancing the international profile of digital sciences (in French)!
Objectives of the 2022 Program
Within the framework of the 2022 call, an Associate Team proposal must match one of the program objectives set out below:
- Support one of Inria’s International Laboratories (IIL): Inria Chile, Inria-CWI, Inria-EPFL, InriaASiliconValley, JLESC, LIAMA, LIRIMA (details provided in appendix 1 of the call)
- Develop a collaboration with one of our partners who are committed to supporting Associate Teams, either through a joint call, or through the possibility of additional funding: DST-CEFIPRA in India, CAS in China, Escuela de Ingeniería of PUC in Chile (see details in appendix 2 of the call for projects)
- Support our international partnerships (see details in appendix 3 of the call for projects):
- Develop and strengthen collaborations in the following countries (see details in appendix 4 of the call for projects):
- Develop collaborations with identified partners in the following countries (see details in appendix 4 of the call for projects):
- In South Korea with KAIST, ETRI, POSTECH and SNU
- In Russia with Skoltech