Inria's Associate Teams
An Associate Team is a joint research project created between an Inria project-team and a research team from abroad. The two partners jointly define a scientific objective with a clear added value for each of them, a research plan and a program for bilateral exchanges.
Notably, the programme launches joint calls with the Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research, the Chinese Academy of Science and the Ministry of Science and Technology in Taïwan.
The Associate Team budget is dedicated to support :
- exchanges between France and the partner country for researchers, engineers, postdoctoral fellows, PhD students and interns.
- the organization of joint workshops/working meetings.
Download the call for proposals
Participate in enhancing the international profile of digital sciences!
Objectives of the 2021 Program
Within the framework of the 2021 call, an Associate Team’s proposal must match one of the program objectives set out below.
- Support one of Inria’s International Laboratories (IIL)
- Develop a collaboration with one of our partners from the Joint Calls (Co-funded Associated Team’s)*
- Support our international partnerships :