Inria responds to the challenge of artificial intelligence
How can we best gauge, explore and anticipate the social impacts of the massive digital advances of our time? The Inria monitoring and forecasting cell has risen to the challenge in a white paper devoted to artificial intelligence, a policy document that provides a wide-ranging introduction to the issues raised by the progress of research in the field of AI.
The 81-page paper, divided into six chapters, lays the foundation for a global overview of the issues raised by artificial intelligence and sets out strategic and scientific guidelines for the institute. Coordinated by Bertrand Braunschweig, Director of the Saclay - Île-de-France Centre, and packed with contributions from 45 researchers, this benchmark document offers much food for thought - about transhumanism, the secrets of machine learning and, why not, how to deal with robophobia...
Required reading ASAP !
These articles could interest you:
- © Inria / Photo G. Scagnelli Artificial Intelligence Interview with Bertrand Braunschweig
- Birth of the DATAIA Institute The DATAIA Institute and interdisciplinarity
- Artificial intelligence Launch of the PRAIRIE Institute
- Inria / Photo H. Raguet Artificial intelligence Grenoble is ready to welcome one of the institutes
- Inria Partnership DataShape project team to work with Fujitsu
- Partnership Inria et Microsoft renew their partnership
- Partnership Facebook AI Research strengthens its partnership with Inria
- Partnership OpenLab PSA - Inria