Inria offers a unique technology transfer and innovation environment, based on major university research campuses and in digital industrial and entrepreneurial ecosystems. The Institute hosts both technology transfer professionals to support innovative projects and entrepreneurs who want to build a project based on the work of world-class research teams.
Discover the job of Inria's partnership and innovation project managers (video in French)
At Inria, you can
- Participate in the ambitious mission of a public institute working for the digital sovereignty of France and Europe, where the emphasis is on people
- Enrich your professional experience at the interface between research and digital innovation
- Contribute to the collective vitality of a committed, responsible institute which is attentive to its staff as well as to the key issues in society. For years, Inria has been committed to education in digital culture, environmental impacts, quality of life at work, disability, ethics, parity, diversity and equal opportunities: Inria gives meaning;
- Benefit from a friendly, stimulating work environment and top quality working and material conditions;
- Discover new intellectual approaches, develop your team spirit, take risks and innovate.
Latest recruitment news
Contribute to the impact of a world-class national research institute or embark on an entrepreneurial adventure in the digital Deeptech: By joining Inria, you will have the chance to embark on a unique career path with the possibility of adapting it to your particular interests.