Tyrex is a common research project team (CNRS, Inria, UGA, Grenoble INP). The Tyrex team performs research at the intersection of web data, programming languages, systems, theory and tools. We create and study systems that process richly structured data.
TYREX Research team
Types and Reasoning for the Web
- Leader : Nabil Layaida
- Type : Project team
- Research center(s) : Grenoble
- Field : Perception, Cognition and Interaction
- Theme : Data and Knowledge Representation and Processing
- Partner(s) : Institut polytechnique de Grenoble,CNRS,Université de Grenoble Alpes
- Collaborator(s) : Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG) (UMR5217)
Our current focus is on building robust and efficient rich data processing systems. Our current technical contributions focus on the optimization, compilation, and synthesis of query code, in particular for big data.
On the programming language and theory side, we develop the foundations for the static analysis of programs that process rich data, with a particular focus on logical methods, type-checking and automated reasoning techniques for declarative and domain-specific languages.
On the web application side, we illustrate our new design foundations through web applications that process combine and enrich data to create augmented reality content and augmented city environments in particular.
Research teams of the same theme :
- CEDAR - Rich Data Exploration at Cloud Scale
- GRAPHIK - GRAPHs for Inferences and Knowledge representation
- LACODAM - Large scale Collaborative Data Mining
- LINKS - Linking Dynamic Data
- MAGNET - Machine Learning in Information Networks
- MOEX - Evolving Knowledge
- ORPAILLEUR - Knowledge representation, reasonning
- PETRUS - PErsonal & TRUSted cloud
- VALDA - Value from Data
- WIMMICS - Web-Instrumented Man-Machine Interactions, Communities and Semantics
- ZENITH - Scientific Data Management