SYDOCO Research team
Dynamic systems, optimisation and optimal command
- Leader : Joseph frederic Bonnans
- Research center(s) : CRI de Paris
- Field : Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
- Theme : Algorithms, Certification, and Cryptography
Research themesOur research deals wi teh design of numerical methods for dynamic optimization:
- Dynamic programming techniques, or discretization of the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation.
- Their application to deterministic or stochastic optimal control.
- The study of methods for the direct method in optimal control.
- The design of numerical tools in linear and nonlinear optimization.
- Industrial applications within the industry and economy.
International and industrial relations
- Eurocontrol: Detection and resolution of air traffic conflicts.
- Renault: Optimization of the design of hybrid motors.
- Sagem : Calibration of camless engines.
Universities and Departments:
- Berkeley (Elect. Eng. Comp. Sci.)
- Georgia Tech. (Ind. Syst. Eng.)
- M.I.T. (Lab. Inf. Dec. Syst.)
- Technion, Haifa (Ind. Eng. et Math.)
- ENIT, Tunis
- CMM (Santiago, Chili)
- IMPA (Rio de Janeiro)