PAREO Research team
Formal islands: foundations and applications
- Leader : Pierre-etienne Moreau
- Research center(s) : CRI Nancy - Grand Est
- Field : Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
- Theme : Architecture, Languages and Compilation
- Partner(s) : CNRS,Université de Lorraine
- Collaborator(s) : CNRS, INRIA
Team presentationThe PAREO team aims at designing and implementing tools for the specification, analysis and verification of software and systems. At the heart of our project is therefore the will to study fundamental aspects of programming languages (logic, semantics, algorithmic, etc.) and to make major contributions to the design of new programming languages. An important part of our research effort will be dedicated to the design of new fundamental concepts and tools to analyze existing programs and systems.
Research themesTo reach our objectives, we focus on:
- the improvement of theoretical foundations of rewriting and deduction;
- the integration of the corresponding formal methods in programming and verification environments;
- the practical applications of the proposed formalisms.
International and industrial relations
- Member of several ANR projects (Complice, Infer, Ravaj, Ssurf).
- Member of the FRAE Quarteft project, related to the certification of model transformations.