- HAL publications
OTTO Research team
Optics, transport and optimal trajectories
- Leader : Jean-david Benamou
- Research center(s) : CRI de Paris
- Field : Numerical systems
- Theme : Optimisation and inverse problems for stochastic or large-scale systems
Team presentationThe general objectives of the OTTO "action" are the design, study and application of numerical methods for problems which involve the notion of optimal trajectory.
We focus on trajectories which modelize either a optical physical phenomena or a transport flow.
Research themes- Eulerian Geometric Optics
- Hamilton-Jacobi Solvers
- Numerical Microlocal Analysis
- Hybridization CEM
- Level set and "sweeping" methods
- Monge Kantorovitch problem.