NEO Research team
Network Engineering and Operations
- Leader : Alain Jean-marie
- Type : Project team
- Research center(s) : Sophia
- Field : Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
- Theme : Networks and Telecommunications
The team is positioned at the intersection of Operations Research and Network Science. By using the tools of Stochastic Operations Research, we model situations arising in several application domains, involving networking in one way or the other. The aim is to understand the rules and the effects in order to influence and control them so as to engineer the creation and the evolution of complex networks.
Stochastic Modeling, Applied Probabilities, Markov Chains, Markov Decision Processes, Queueing Theory, Game Theory, Random Matrices, Random Graphs.
Resource Allocation in communication networks.
Social Network Engineering.
Green Computing and Communications. Sustainable Development.
International and industrial relations
Participation to the common laboratories Inria-Alstom, Inria-Nokia Bell Labs, Inria-Orange, Inria-Qwant.
Equipe associée Inria MALENA.
Equipe associée Inria THANES.
SticAmSud Project DyGaMe.
Research teams of the same theme :
- AGORA - ALGorithmes et Optimisation pour Réseaux Autonomes
- COATI - Combinatorics, Optimization and Algorithms for Telecommunications
- DANTE - Dynamic Networks : Temporal and Structural Capture Approach
- DIANA - Design, Implementation and Analysis of Networking Architectures
- DIONYSOS - Dependability Interoperability and perfOrmance aNalYsiS Of networkS
- DYOGENE - Dynamics of Geometric Networks
- EVA - Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications
- FUN - self-organizing Future Ubiquitous Network
- GANG - Networks, Graphs and Algorithms
- INFINE-POST - INFormation NEtworks
- POEMS-POST - Wave propagation: mathematical analysis and simulation
- RESIST - Resilience and Elasticity for Security and ScalatiliTy of dynamic networked systems
- SOCRATE - Software and Cognitive radio for telecommunications
This team follows
Search for a team
By Inria research center