EDELWEISS Research team
Exchanges, Documents, Extraction, Languages, Web, Ergonomics, Interactions, Semantics, Servers
- Leader : Olivier Corby
- Research center(s) : CRI Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée
- Field : Perception, Cognition, Interaction
- Theme : Knowledge and Data Representation and Management
Team presentationThe pluridisciplinary project-team EDELWEISS aims at offering models, methods and tools for supporting virtual communities of practice and/or interest to collaboratively manage their knowledge by interacting with information resources and persons through the Web. Resources and methods are "semantically annotated", i.e. indexed using "ontologies". Communities of practice and/or interest are informal groups of people who have a common interest or passion in some subject or problem, and who share ideas and experiences, and jointly find solutions.
- Interaction Design of Semantic Systems
- Supporting “Human Interoperability” in Semantic Activities through “Articulating Functionalities” and in Scenario Management Activities
- Experimental evaluation of inferences for information retrieval and other tasks
- Ontology-based intelligent interfaces
- Semantic Factory & Knowledge Graph Toolkit
- Semantic Web
- Ontology-based Model Driven Engineering
- Inferences characteristic to graphs
International and industrial relations
- Kolflow ANR Project 2011-2014: Investigation on Man-machine collaboration in continuous knowledge-construction flows.
- DataLift ANR Project 2010-2013: Datalift brings raw structured data coming from various formats (relational databases, CSV, XML, ...) to semantic data interlinked on the Web of Data.
- Isicil ANR Project 2009-2012: Study and experiment with the usage of new Semantic and Social Web tools for assisting corporate intelligence tasks.