COATI Research team
Combinatorics, Optimization and Algorithms for Telecommunications
- Leader : David Coudert
- Type : Project team
- Research center(s) : Sophia
- Field : Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
- Theme : Networks and Telecommunications
- Partner(s) : CNRS,Université Nice - Sophia Antipolis
- Collaborator(s) : Laboratoire informatique, signaux systèmes de Sophia Antipolis (I3S) (UMR7271)
COATI's main objective is to develop algorithmic methods and tools, with particular emphasis on the design and operation of telecommunication networks, and algorithm design for transportation networks. This involves high level research in the fields of combinatorial optimization, algorithms, and discrete mathematics.
- Algorithms, discrete mathematics and combinatorial optimization.
- Graph Theory.
- Networks design and management (SDN, NFV, 5G, optical WDM, MPLS, Backhaul, LTE, etc.).
- Transportation networks
International and industrial relations
- Industrial partnerships
- Instant-System: (ANR MULTIMOD) algorithms for fast computation of personalized itineraries in large-scale public multimodal transportation networks.
- Benomad: (ANR MULTIMOD) routing algorithms in road networks.
- Orange labs: contract CIFRE (2018–2021) with project team DIANA.
- Pôle de Compétitivité SCS
- National collaborations
- ANR AGAPE on fixed parameterized and exact exponential algorithms (2009–2013).
- ANR MULTIMOD (2018-2021) on algorithm design for fast computation of personalized itineraries in large-scale public multimodal transportation networks (EP Inria COATI et GANG, I3S, Benomad, Instant-System)
- UCAJedi project COSIT (2018-2019) on shared dial-a-ride problem (with Instant-System and UMR ESPACE)
- International collaborations
- Chile : Joint Team AlDyNet with Universidad Adolfo Ibanez (2013–2018).
Research teams of the same theme :
- AGORA - Wireless Networks for Digital Cities
- DANTE - Dynamic Networks : Temporal and Structural Capture Approach
- DIANA - Design, Implementation and Analysis of Networking Architectures
- DIONYSOS - Dependability Interoperability and perfOrmance aNalYsiS Of networkS
- DYOGENE - Dynamics of Geometric Networks
- EVA - Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications
- FUN - self-organizing Future Ubiquitous Network
- GANG - Networks, Graphs and Algorithms
- INFINE-POST - INFormation NEtworks
- MARACAS - Models and Algorithms for Reliable Communication Systems
- NEO - Network Engineering and Operations
- RESIST - Resilience and Elasticity for Security and ScalabiliTy of dynamic networked systems
- SOCRATE - Software and Cognitive radio for telecommunications
This team follows
Search for a team
By Inria research center