COATI Research team
Combinatorics, Optimization and Algorithms for Telecommunications
- Leader : David Coudert
- Type : Project team
- Research center(s) : Sophia
- Field : Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
- Theme : Networks and Telecommunications
- Partner(s) : CNRS,Université Nice - Sophia Antipolis
- Collaborator(s) : Laboratoire informatique, signaux systèmes de Sophia Antipolis (I3S) (UMR7271)
Team presentationCOATI's main objective is to develop algorithmic methods and tools, with particular emphasis on the design and operation of telecommunication networks. This involves high level research in the fields of combinatorial optimization, algorithms, and discrete mathematics.
- Algorithms, discrete mathematics and combinatorial optimization.
- Communication algorithms.
- Networks design (optical WDM, MPLS, Backhaul, LTE, etc.).
- Resources sharing and protection.
- Graph Theory.
International and industrial relations
- Industrial partnerships
- Alcatel-Lucent Bell labs Belgique: (STREP EULER) on the design and implementation of compact routing scheme for the Internet.
- Orange labs: contract CIFRE (2010–2013).
- 3Roam: design and operation of fixed wireless backhaul networks.
- Pôle de Compétitivité SCS
- National collaborations
- ANR AGAPE on fixed parameterized and exact exponential algorithms (2009–2013).
- International collaborations
Research teams of the same theme :
- AGORA - Wireless Networks for Digital Cities
- DANTE - Dynamic Networks : Temporal and Structural Capture Approach
- DIANA - Design, Implementation and Analysis of Networking Architectures
- DIONYSOS - Dependability Interoperability and perfOrmance aNalYsiS Of networkS
- DYOGENE - Dynamics of Geometric Networks
- EVA - Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications
- FUN - self-organizing Future Ubiquitous Network
- GANG - Networks, Graphs and Algorithms
- INFINE-POST - INFormation NEtworks
- NEO - Network Engineering and Operations
- POEMS-POST - Wave propagation: mathematical analysis and simulation
- RESIST - Resilience and Elasticity for Security and ScalatiliTy of dynamic networked systems
- SOCRATE - Software and Cognitive radio for telecommunications
This team follows
Search for a team
By Inria research center