CIDRE Research team
Confidentialité, Intégrité, Disponibilité et Répartition
- Leader : Valerie Viet triem tong
- Type : Project team
- Research center(s) : Rennes
- Field : Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
- Theme : Security and Confidentiality
- Partner(s) : CNRS,Université Rennes 1,CentraleSupélec
- Collaborator(s) : Institut de recherche en informatique et systèmes aléatoires (IRISA) (UMR6074)
For many aspects of our everyday life, we heavily rely on information systems, many of which are based on massively networked devices that support a population of interacting and cooperating entities. While these information systems become increasingly open and complex, accidental and intentional failures get considerably more frequent and severe.
Attacks against these systems are high level (network intrusion,sensitive data compromission). However these attacks are often carried out at a very low level (exploitation of vulnerabilities, hardware attacks).
The CIDRE team strives to have a global expertise in information systems: from hardware to distributed architectures. They are interested in highlighting security issues and proposing preventive or reactive countermeasures in widely used systems.
Cidre members produce security solutions for malware analysis and attacks on hardware systems, some of which are hosted by the High Security Laboratory (LHS) in Rennes.
- Attack comprehension
- Attack detection
- Attack resistance
Research teams of the same theme :
- COMETE - Concurrency, Mobility and Transactions
- DATASPHERE - Economie des données et des plateformes
- PESTO - Proof techniques for security protocols
- PRIVATICS - Privacy Models, Architectures and Tools for the Information Society
- PROSECCO - Programming securely with cryptography
- TAMIS - Threat Analysis and Mitigation for Information Security
Valerie Viet triem tong
Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 84 45 73
Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 84 25 77
This team follows
Search for a team
By Inria research center