ASCLEPIOS Research team
Analysis and Simulation of Biomedical Images
- Leader : Nicholas Ayache
- Research center(s) : CRI Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée
- Field : Digital Health, Biology and Earth
- Theme : Computational Neuroscience and Medicine
We have three main objectives:
- Analysis of Biomedical Images with advanced geometrical, statistical, physical and functional models
- Simulation of Physiological Systems with Computational Models built from biomedical images and other signals
- Application of previous tools to Medicine and Biology to assist prevention, diagnosis and therapy.
The research is organized around 5 main axes:
- Medical Image Analysis
- Biological Image Analysis
- Computational Anatomy
- Computational Physiology
- Clinical and Biological Evaluation
International and industrial relations
- Biomedical: Guy’s & St Thomas Hospitals (London), Harvard Medical School (Boston), IRCAD (Strasbourg), IPMC (Sophia-Antipolis), Karlsruhe Univ (D), LONI (Los Angeles), MNI (Montreal), NIH (Washington), Oxford Univ.(UK), UPF (Barcelona), University Hospitals and CAL (Nice), CHU Pitié-Salpêtrière (Paris), etc.
- Dosisoft, General Electric Medical Systems, Mauna Kea Technogies, Medtronic, Microsoft Research, Philips HealthCare, QuantifiCare, Siemens Corporate Research, etc.