AMIB Research team
Algorithms and Models for Integrative Biology
- Leader : Mireille Regnier
- Research center(s) : CRI Saclay - Île-de-France
- Field : Digital Health, Biology and Earth
- Theme : Computational Biology
- Partner(s) : Université Paris-Sud (Paris 11),CNRS,Ecole Polytechnique
- Collaborator(s) : Laboratoire d'informatique de l'école polytechnique (LIX) (UMR7161)
TheAmib project aims at developing 3 main biological goals:
- structural models for RNAs and proteins, interactions and design
- structural and functional annotation strategies for sequences
- systems biology
Modelling and annotation rely on combinatorial algorithms, enumeration and statistics. Machine learning and knowledge extraction methods are also relevant.
International and industrial relations
Several current academic collaborations, with researchers from: MPI-Berlin, Boston College, UQAM-Montreal, McGill, NII, UPenn, Stanford.