Inria Learning Lab
Mooc Reproductible research : Methodological principles for a transparent science
© Inria / Photo G. Scagnelli
You take notes and you want to be able to find them back? You make calculations on your computer, but your results change from day to day? You analyse data, or you work on a new method that you would like to share easily with your colleagues so that they can use it as well? This MOOC is for you.
- Date : 22/10/2018 to 19/12/2018
- Place : FUN platform
- Organiser(s) : Inria Learning Lab
Christophe Pouzat (CNRS/MAP5, université Paris-Descartes), Arnaud Legrand (CNRS, Inria team Polaris, université de Grenoble) et Konrad Hinsen (CNRS, Centre de Biophysique Moléculaire à Orléans, Synchrotron SOLEIL) will show you some modern and reliable tools:
- Markdown for taking structured notes
- Desktop search application
- GitLab for version control and collaborative working
- Computational notebooks (Jupyter, RStudio, and Org-Mode) for efficiently combining the computation, presentation, and analysis of data
This new MOOC, proposed by Inria Learning Lab, will be open from October, 22 to december, 19 2018 .
To see the course description and register now, go to FUN plateform.
Registration are open on FUN plateform !