Inria@SiliconValley: 4th Berkeley-Inria-Stanford Workshop (BIS'2014)
The 4th Workshop Berkeley-Inria-Stanford will take place from June 17th to 19th, 2014.
- Date : 17/06/2014 to 19/06/2014
- Place : CNAM, 292 rue Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris (France)
- Organiser(s) : Inria, Stanford University, UC Berkeley
The objectives of the workshop are to present the current status of on-going scientific collaborations of the Inria@SiliconValley program, to work on proposals for future joint projects and highlight on-going research on Smart Cities.
- June 17th, 2014 afternoon (open to public): Invited talks on scientific challenges and a choice of best results obtained by the associated teams
- June 18th, 2014 (for Inria and Inria@SiliconValley partners): Parallel working sessions on 3 topics of the Inria@SiliconValley program
- June 19th, 2014 (open to public): special day on "Toward Smarter Cities"