Competitive selection - Young graduate scientist ("CRCN")
The 2018 campaign is closed.
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate or equivalent degree;
- Applicants able to prove publications and scientific work deemed equivalent.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of young graduated scientists.
Please note : candidates wishing to apply for two different competitive exams must prepare and submit two separate application files, modifying the content as appropriate.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.