Competitive selection - Young graduate scientist ("CRCN")
Inria opens on January 15, 2018 nine competitions of normal class researchers.
23 positions will be filled in the 8 research centers of the Institute.
The deadline for submitting applications is 19 February 2018 midnight French time.
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°1 – BSO (Bordeaux)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°2 – GRA (Grenoble)
- Apply for the competitve selection of CRCN n°3 – LNE (Lille)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°4 – NGE (Nancy)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°5 – PRO (Paris)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°6 – RBA (Rennes)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°7 – SIF (Saclay)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°8 – SAM (Sophia)
- Apply for the competitive selection of CRCN n°9 – NATIONAL
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate or equivalent degree;
- Applicants able to prove publications and scientific work deemed equivalent.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of young graduated scientists.
Please note : candidates wishing to apply for two different competitive exams must prepare and submit two separate application files, modifying the content as appropriate.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !