Competitive selection - Young experienced scientist ("CR1")
Inria / Photo Kaksonen
On January 16, 2017, Inria opens a national competitive selection for young experienced scientist of 1st class. 4 positions will be to provide, located in the 8 research centers of the institute.
The deadline to file an application is 17th February 2017.
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Download the applicant area guide
- Create your applicant area
- Apply for the competitive selection of young experienced scientist position
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate (or equivalent degree) with at least two years’ experience in research
- Applicants able to prove scientific work deemed equivalent.
Research experience must have been acquired at a public institution of a scientific or technological nature or at a French or foreign teaching institution. An equivalence may be granted to applicants who have carried out research work at a public or private establishment in France or abroad subject to approval by the assessment commission.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of young experienced scientists.
Please note : candidates wishing to apply for two different competitive exams must prepare and submit two separate application files, modifying the content as appropriate.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
16 January 2017
17 February 2017
Deadline for submitting application files
22 March 2017
23 & 24 May 2017
Interviews and acceptability results
6 june 2017
From 1 October 2017 onwards
Security and defence procedure
This position is likely to be situated in a restricted area (ZRR), as defined in Decree No. 2011-1425 relating to the protection of national scientific and technical potential (PPST).
Authorisation to enter an area is granted by the director of the unit, following a favourable Ministerial decision, as defined in the decree of 3 July 2012 relating to the PPST. An unfavourable Ministerial decision in respect of a position situated in a ZRR would result in the cancellation of the appointment.