"Starting Research Positions"
Inria hire in 2018 starting researchs scientists for a three-year contract. Recruiting starts as soon as february 2018 (8 Starting and Advanced research positions, in total).
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Have a French doctorate or an equivalent international degree;
- From 2 to 8 years'experience in research (after the thesis);
- No age or nationality conditions.
- Before writing their research program, the applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the teams or project(s)-teamsleaders concerned by their applications
Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
Note: submission of the application file results in an acknowledgement of receipt which does not imply that the candidate is eligible.
- File selection: a committee reviews applicant files and draws up a shortlist for interviews.
- Interviews: pre-selected applicants are interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles a list of selected applicants to the CEO.
- Ac ceptance results: the chairman and CEO draws up the list of selected applicants after the interviews.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
From February 6th 2018
April 3rd, 2018
Deadline for submitting application files
Interview and Acceptance results
From 1 November 2018 onwards