Competitive selection - Senior researcher ("DR2")
© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
On January 16, 2017, Inria opens a national competition for research directors of 2nd class. 12 positions will be to provide, located in the 8 research centers of the institute.
The deadline to file an application is 17th February 2017.
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Download the applicant area guide
- Create your applicant area
- Apply for the competitive selection of senior research (DR2)
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate (or equivalent degree) and with at least eight years’ experience in research activities;
- Applicants with publications and scientific work deemed to be equivalent;
- Young experienced scientists with three years’ seniority in this grade ("CR1").
Research experience must have been acquired at a scientific or technological establishment in France or abroad. Where the applicant has carried out research at a public or private teaching establishment or organisation in France or abroad, an equivalence may be granted after consulting the Inria assessment commission.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of senior researchers.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
16 January 2017
17 February 2017
Deadline for submitting application files
23 March 2017
9, 10, 11 & 12 May 2017
Interviews and acceptability results
6 june 2017
From 1 October 2017 onwards
Security and defence procedure
This position is likely to be situated in a restricted area (ZRR), as defined in Decree No. 2011-1425 relating to the protection of national scientific and technical potential (PPST).
Authorisation to enter an area is granted by the director of the unit, following a favourable Ministerial decision, as defined in the decree of 3 July 2012 relating to the PPST. An unfavourable Ministerial decision in respect of a position situated in a ZRR would result in the cancellation of the appointment.