Competitive selection - Senior researcher ("DR2")
© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
Inria opens a national competition to recruit 12 2nd class research directors.
The distribution of the positions offered in the competition is fixed as follows :
Affectations : l’un quelconque des huit centres de recherche Inria (Bordeaux - Sud-Ouest, Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes, Lille Nord – Europe, Nancy - Grand-Est, Paris, Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique, Saclay - Île-de-France, Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée).
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Download the applicant area guide
- Create your applicant area
- Apply for the competitive selection of senior research (DR2)
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate (or equivalent degree) and with at least eight years’ experience in research activities;
- Applicants with publications and scientific work deemed to be equivalent;
- Young experienced scientists with three years seniority in this grade "Chargé de recherche"
Research experience must have been acquired at a scientific or technological establishment in France or abroad. Where the applicant has carried out research at a public or private teaching establishment or organisation in France or abroad, an equivalence may be granted after consulting the Inria assessment commission.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of senior researchers.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
Competition opened : 15 january 2018
Dedadline for submitting application files : 19 february 2018
Preselection : 28 march 2018
Interviews and acceptability results : 15, 16 17, 18 may 2018
Acceptance results : 13 june 2018
Taking offices : from 1 october 2018 onwards