Take a look at our offers. The list of subjects, which may exceed the number of vacant positions, will be updated regularly.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
Online recruitment service is not available from 29th to October 6th
- The list of subjects and vacant positions will be updated as often as possible. Come and visit our website regularly.
Conditions for application
- You must hold a Master's in computer science, control engineering, mathematics, scientific computation or an equivalent diploma.
- Candidates must apply to a geographic site different from the one where they obtained their Master's degree (mobility requirement). This condition does not apply to disabled candidates. Priority will be given to topics within the institute's priority themes.
- Nationality is not taken into consideration.
- You must submit one application per subject proposed by the host research centre.
Security and defence procedure
This position is likely to be situated in a restricted area (ZRR), as defined in Decree No. 2011-1425 relating to the protection of national scientific and technical potential (PPST).
Authorisation to enter an area is granted by the director of the unit, following a favourable Ministerial decision, as defined in the decree of 3 July 2012 relating to the PPST. An unfavourable Ministerial decision in respect of a position situated in a ZRR would result in the cancellation of the appointment.