Scientific lecture by Gilles Kahn
View the lecture given by Gilles Kahn at the French Academy of Science in March 2004 as part of the conference "Les défis scientifiques du 21e siècle" ("The Scientific Challenges of the 21st Century").
- Introduction * (4 min 12)
- One science * (37 min 40)
- Seven major areas of strength * (35 min 29)
- Conclusion * (17 min 59)
These articles could interest you:
- From Semantics to Computer Science - Essays in honour of Gilles Kahn - Edited by Y. Bertot, G. Huet, J.-J. Levy , G. Plotkin - Cambridge University Press - Sept. 2009 - 594 p. - ISBN-13: 9780521518253
- "Information and Communication Science and Technologies"
- See Gilles Kahn's CV