Competitive selection - Senior researcher ("DR2")
© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
Inria opens a campaign to recruit 12 research directors in the eight research centers of the Institute.
Review the application procedures below and apply online according until February 17th, 2019.
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Download the applicant area guide
- Create your applicant area
- Apply for the competitive selection of senior research (DR2)
The following may apply:
- Holders of a doctorate (or equivalent degree) and with at least eight years’ experience in research activities;
- Applicants with publications and scientific work deemed to be equivalent;
- Young experienced scientists with three years seniority in this grade "Chargé de recherche"
Research experience must have been acquired at a scientific or technological establishment in France or abroad. Where the applicant has carried out research at a public or private teaching establishment or organisation in France or abroad, an equivalence may be granted after consulting the Inria assessment commission.
There are no age limits or nationality requirements for the recruitment of senior researchers.
As part of its diversity policy, all Inria positions are accessible to persons with disabilities.
The competitive admission process is held in various stages :
- Eligibility: Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
- Pre-selection based on the review of candidates application files: the committee studies the files of applicants allowed to compete. The committee then draws up a shortlist of pre-selected applicants for the competition who receive a convocation for interviews.
- Interviews and decisions on acceptability: pre-selected applicants are then interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles the list of acceptable candidates.
- Acceptance results: the admission committee reviews the files of acceptable applicants and draws up the list of accepted candidates.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
Competition opened : january 14th, 2019
Dedadline for submitting application files : february 17th, 2019
Preselection : march 28th, 2019
Interviews and acceptability results : may 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 2019
Acceptance results : june 5th, 2019
Taking offices : from october 1st, 2019 onwards