"Advanced Research Positions"
© Hubert Raguet
Inria hire in 2019 experienced researchers for a three year contract (2 Advanced research positions).
To apply, you must first create your candidate space.
- Have a French doctorate or an equivalent international degree;
- Be able to prove at least eight years of research and/or post-doctoral academic or industrial experience;
- No age or nationality conditions.
- Before writing their research program, the applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the teams or project(s)-teams leaders concerned by their applications.
As part of its diversity policy, all Inria positions are accessible to persons with disabilities.
Inria ensures that each applicant fulfils the registration conditions.
Note: submission of the application file results in an acknowledgement of receipt which does not imply that the candidate is eligible.
- File selection: an assessment commission reviews applicant files and draws up a shortlist for interviews.
- Interviews: pre-selected applicants are interviewed. After deliberation, the committee compiles a list of selected applicants to the CEO.
- Acceptance results: the chairman and CEO draws up the list of selected applicants after the interviews.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
From February 6th 2019
April 3rd, 2019
Deadline for submitting application files
May 7th, 2019
June 20th, 2019
Interview and Acceptance results
From 1 November 2019 onwards