Inria offers numerous opportunities and dedicated support to host postdoctoral fellows in its 9 centres as part of this programme.
Discover them online on February 15 (Asia, 10:30CET & Africa-Middle East, 12:30 CET) and February 22 (Europe, 12:30 CET & Americas, 18:00 CET)!
During this event, live streamed on schedules for different time zones, discover our 75+ MSCA-PF hosting offers, our support for preparing your proposal and get to know postdocs who succeeded in getting funded at our research centres!
Find out about the programme!
Programme of the four sessions
February 15 (2 sessions) & 22 (2 sessions), 2023
► Session I: Presentation of Inria and the Inria ecosystem for MSCA-PF candidates
- Presentation of the MSCA-PF programme and of Inria
- Rosa Bernal-Carrera, European Affairs Officer, European Partnerships Department, Inria
- Presentation of the Inria 2023 Hosting offers and of the Inria support service for MSCA-PF candidates
- Matthieu Py, European Contracts Support Service, Inria
► Session II: Hear from the supervisors and postdocs!
- From the supervisors:
- How do I work, what is my experience managing postdocs?
- What do I expect from someone interested in my hosting offer?
- Vincent Acary, head of research team TRIPOP (pre-recorded video)
- From the postdocs:
- How was I supported in preparing my proposal?
- How will/has your MSCA PF impacted your career?
- What do you think of Inria’s research environment?
- Nicholas Collins-Craft, MSCA Postdoctoral Fellow project LEMMA, Grenoble (pre-recorded video)
► Questions and Answers and free discussion session
Our 2023 MSCA-PF Hosting Offers
►You can browse here all the Inria MSCA-PF 2023 hosting offers.
Follow the event live
Choose your session:
- Asia – Wed 15 Feb 2023, 10:30 CET
- Africa, Middle East – Wed 15 Feb 2023, 12:30 CET
- Europe – Wed 22 Feb 2023, 12:30 CET
- Americas – Wed 22 Feb 18:00 CET
► Info & slides are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
► Grant proposal writing training sessions available as soon as April: see detail here.