ERC Grants - Synergy
The ERC Proof of Concept grants enable two to four researchers and their teams to jointly conduct ambitious research projects, regardless of their career advancement..
European Research Council 2018
The Extreme-scale Mathematically-based Computational Chemistry (EMC2) project led by Eric Cancès, Laura Grigori, Yvon Maday and Jean-Philip Piquemal has won an ERC Synergy Grant in the context of the 2018 call for projects, and is one of the 27 winners announced on Tuesday, October 23 2018. The four EMC2 principal investigators explain the challenges of this very high-level research project.
- ERC Synergy 2018
- Inria de Paris
- Laura Grigori
Proof of Concept Grants
- Jan Ramon - © Inria / Photo C. Morel European Research Council 2016 Jan Ramon: “machine learning, at the heart of research”
- Xavier Rival - © Inria / Photo G. Scagnelli European Research Council 2018 Xavier Rival winner of an ERC Proof on Concept grant
- A human-robot interaction demonstration - © Perception team / Inria Grenoble Rhône-Alpes European Research Council 2017 Towards a multimodal communication
- Sylvain Lefebvre / 3 D printer - ©Inria / H. Raguet European Research Council 2015 IceSL obtains an ERC Proof of Concept grant
European and international partnerships director
- Tél. : +33 (0)1 39 63 50 58