Chief senior research scientist
A Chief Senior Research Scientist position
© Inria / Photo H. Raguet
Inria is offering a Chief Senior Research Scientist position, available by competitive examination. Consult the application procedure and access your application file online.
Conditions for registration
Registration for the competitive examination for Chief Senior Research Scientist is open as of 26 September 2011 .
- hold a doctorate (or equivalent) and have 12 years of research experience
- or have produced scientific works deemed to be equivalent.
In addition, any civil servant who has made a manifest contribution to research can be accepted to compete as an exception, on condition of having been authorised by the Scientific Council of the establishment.
- Eligibility: the eligibility panel examines the applications of the candidates accepted to the competition. After deliberation, this panel draws up the list of eligible candidates; an invitation is sent to them for interviews.
- Interviews and results of selection: the eligible candidates are then interviewed. After deliberation, the selection panel draws up the list of candidates selected.
These articles could interest you:
Be aware of our campaigns, competitive selection and jobs !
26 September 2011
Competitive entry opens
28 October 2011
Application form collection deadline (17pm)
2 November 2011
Application form submission deadline
Results of pre-selection before personal interviews
22 December 2011
Interviews and eligibility results
From 23 December 2011
Information notice :
- RTF format
- LateX format (Inria logo .eps)
Help with completing the application: