Big Data and Machine Learning
We are very pleased to announce the implementation of “The World of Industrial Mathematics – Le Monde des Mathématiques Industrielles” (MOMI2019), a two day workshop on Applied and Industrial Mathematics. The topic of this edition will be “Big Data and Machine Learning“.
- Date : 25/02/2019 to 26/02/2019
- Place : Inria Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée
- Guest(s) : Frédéric Précioso, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis - Philippe Preux, University of Lille - Ioannis Tsamardinos, University of Crête
- Organiser(s) : Isa Costantini, Ali Elarif, Michael Fell, Evgenia Kartsaki, Selma Souihel
MOMI 2019 is a two-day workshop on applied and industrial mathematics that took place on the 25th and 26th of February, 2019. The workshop will place at the Inria Sophia Antipolis-Mediteranée research center and is targeted at graduate students, early career and senior researchers interested in mathematics and the application of it to the industrial world.
A company fair to allow the direct exchange with companies will be also set up.
In the course of the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to interact and exchange ideas, during the coffee/lunch breaks. Moreover, a dinner will take place at the restaurant Le Transat in Antibes on the 25th of February and it will be the chance to further explore common research interests and the possibility of future collaborations, all while enjoying a delightful dinner in a cozy atmosphere.
Have a look at the program (soon available) for more details and please note that a particular effort has been paid to welcome you to participate by offering a free registration including admission to all seminars, all lunches and refreshments, and the gala dinner.
- Frédéric Précioso, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis
- Philippe Preux, University of Lille
- Ioannis Tsamardinos, University of Crête
The registration is free but mandatory.
The registration (form, in french) include the following items:
- The entrance in all the sessions
- Lunches and coffee breaks on 25-26, february
- Gala dinner on 25, february
- Official conference material
Please note that travel and accommodation costs are not included and are the responsibility of each conference participant.
MOMI2019 is a project supported by Inria and financed by the Université Côte d’Azur within the context of the “Joint, Excellent and Dynamic Initiative” (JEDI) projects, by the Labex User Centric Network @ Sophia within the context of Investissement d’Avenir (IA) projects – projets “Laboratoires d’excellence”, by the Agence pour les Mathématiques en Interaction avec l’Entreprise et la Société (AMIES) and by the companies OLEA Medical, Thales Alenia Space and Wildmoka.