Multidisciplinary research in the spotlight
The GDP-ERE and MissingBigData projects, led respectively by the Petrus and Parietal teams, in collaboration with the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines and the CNRS, have been selected by the DATAIA Convergence Institute as part of its 2018 call for research projects.
Our zooms allow to further research topics of the center, grouped by themes: from applied mathematics at the human-machine interaction through software reliability, discover the research of our teams.
Three priority themes
Software security and reliability
In transport, health, energy, telecommunications, etc.
High Performance Computing and distributed knowledge on the Web
Using complex data for high-performance computing
- Modelling, simulation and optimisation of dynamical complex systems
Since the centre was created, its researchers have taken part in more than 30 projects as part of the FPRD.
Our European projects
At international level, strong collaborations are being created through the associate teams and the joint laboratory with the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
Our international collaborations
Science for all
Promoting a taste for science
Every year, Inria researchers invest a great deal of effort in actions to promote scientific awareness among teachers, pupils and the general public.
Find a team
Applied Mathematics, Computation and Simulation
Numerical schemes and simulations
- DEFI - Shape reconstruction and identification
- GAMMA3 - Automatic mesh generation and advanced methods
- POEMS-POST - Wave propagation: mathematical analysis and simulation
Optimization, machine learning and statistical methods
- CELESTE - mathematical statistics and learning
- RANDOPT - Randomized Optimization
- SELECT-POST - Model selection in statistical learning
- TAU - TAckling the Underspecified
Optimization and control of dynamic systems
Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
Proofs and Verification
- DEDUCTEAM - DEDUCTEAM
- MEXICO - Modeling and Exploitation of Interaction and Concurrency
- PARSIFAL - Proof search and reasoning with logic specifications
- TOCCATA - Certified Programs, Certified Tools, Certified Floating-Point Computations
Security and Confidentiality
Algorithmics, Computer Algebra and Cryptology
Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
Networks and Telecommunications
Perception, Cognition and Interaction
Interaction and visualization
- AVIZ - Analysis and Visualization
- EX-SITU - Extreme Situated Interacton
- ILDA - Interacting with Large Data
Data and Knowledge Representation and Processing
Digital Health, Biology and Earth
Modeling and Control for Life Sciences
- M3DISIM - Mathematical and Mechanical Modeling with Data Interaction in Simulations for Medicine
- XPOP - Statistical modelling for life sciences