Experienced and specialist engineers
Twenty experienced and specialist engineer positions to be filled
Are you an engineer experienced in the field of R&D? And in computing and applied mathematics? Would you like to develop your career in a top-level research environment? Inria offers you opportunities in the form of fixed term contracts within small teams. Two schemes are on offer, depending on whether you are best described as experienced (with two to eight years’ experience) or specialist (eight years or more). From 11 April to 30 September 2012, Inria is offering posts for experienced and specialist engineers. Join us at Inria Saclay - Ile-de-France!
These articles could interest you:
- Holders of a master or an equivalent may apply for a position vacant.
- Hiring at least 2 year experience in R&D .
- No nationality condition.
Last news from Saclay
- © Inria / Photo C. Morel Biomedicine & Digital Bacteria, between resistance and resilience
- Partnership Creation of BART: a research collective dedicated to the Blockchain