The five-year SYMBRION project (Symbiotic Evolutionary Robot Organisms) has just passed the halfway mark. Twelve European partners are involved in this collaborative robotics project.
Laurent Romary and Patrice Lopez were ranked first out of 19 participants in the SemEval-2010 competition for the task of ‘Automatic extraction of keywords from scientific articles’. They presented their results during the SemEval-2010 workshop, which took place in Uppsala, Sweden on July 16th.
ANR-JST FP3C (Framework and Programming for Post Petascale Computing), coordinated in France by the Grand-Large project-team, aims to tackle the challenges of high-performance computing. This exceptional collaboration between France and Japan is one of the four projects selected from the many submissions made as part of a call for projects.
- PhD positions : 2015 recruitment campaign under way
- Campaign "Research Positions": Inria is hiring 7 researchers
- Scaling phenomena in brain activity: review, evidences, analysis and impact
- Nikos Paragios, Editor in Chief of the CVIU Journal
- Campaign "Research Positions": Inria is hiring ten researchers
1st January 2008 : Incubated at Inria Futurs since 2002
450 scientists and 100 research support staff
31 teams spread among 10 sites
Download the organization chart of the research centre
Last update on 1st February 2017