When digital sciences and society meet…
Inria Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique research centre up the scientific mediation as one of its priorities. The Mediation Team, with the implementation of various actions on scientific mediation in Brittany, contributes to the dissemination of scientific knowledge.
Since 2009, the research centre has implemented several major projects:
- The center has established agreements with two high schools at Rennes, for the annual organization of three conferences animated by Inria researchers . Each year, over 600 students discover digital sciences and applications.
- A Showroom with demonstrations of our research is located in the center. It offers research demonstrations disseminated to a wide audience.
- Visits of the research centre for schools are organized. Over 100 students are welcomed each year.
- In 2013, l'Espace de sciences and the research centre joined forces to develop a scientific mediation mechanism dedicated to 15-25 years. This animation was presented at the Festival of Science in 2013 to the 10 000 visitors of the Science Village. Since April 2014, it is one of the demonstrations of a digital space at the Espace des Sciences at Rennes.
- Engineers from the centre collabore on the implementation of the ISN option (Computer and Digital Sciences) in schools . So in 2013, they worked throughout the year to achieve educational project that students have presented at the end of the school year during the evaluation test.
With all these projects, and through its interaction with the actors of mediation and education, Inria appears today as a leading research institute in the field of scientific mediation in digital sciences in the region of Loire-Atlantique and Brittany
These articles could interest you:
Find out more
Do you want to work with our researchers? Contact:
Tél. : +33 2 99 84 22 48