TAG+11: The 11th International Workshop on Tree Adjoining Grammars and Related Formalisms
TAG+11 will feature talks and posters on a range of aspects of Tree Adjoining Grammar and related systems, including syntactic and semantic theory, mathematical properties, and computational and algorithmic studies of parsing, interpretation and generation, corpus-based research and grammar development, and psycholinguistic modeling.
- Date : 26/09/2012 to 28/09/2012
- Place : University Paris-Diderot.
- Guest(s) : Kevin Knight – University of Southern California, USA - Bonnie Webber – University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Organiser(s) : Inria
This year's special focus will be on formalisms based on synchronous tree rewriting, including theoretical aspects, applications to machine translation and syntax-semantics interface.
This edition of TAG+ is endorsed by EACL (the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics).
- Metro line 14 or RER C, stop “Bibliothèque François Mitterrand”.
- Take the exit “avenue de France”.
- Walk 250 m on the avenue de France and turn down left on the rue Hélène Brion.
- The Buffon building is the second building on the right.