Experimentation and Development Department:
The role of the Experimentation and Development Department is linked to strengthening the Institute's priority development activity and is written into its Four-Year Contract and its Strategic Plan.
- Contribute to and participate in the technology developments of the Inria project-teams and support the Technology Development Actions together with the project-teams.
- Implement, develop and maintain the experimental platforms.
- Build and maintain a network of expertise linked to software development within the Institute, disseminate best practices in technology project development and management.
- Aurélie Chapé , department assistant
- Guy Achard , MACSI team programmer
- OIivier Demengeon , clusters expert
- Benjamin Dexheimer , GRID/Aladdin technology development action programmer
- Marc Fuentes , manager of the Mathematics & Informatics theme
- Emmanuel Jeanvoine , manager of the Multicore theme (including Clusters)
- Laurent Pierron , project manager for the Handicom technology development action and assistance to associate engineers
- Olivier Rochel , manager of the Home Automation theme (including Robotics)
These articles could interest you:
Experimentation and Development Department
Find out more
Website of the Experimentation and Development Department