Rendez-Vous de la Recherche et de l’Enseignement de la Sécurité des Systèmes d’Information
This scientific event aims to bring together and animate the French-speaking academic and industrial research community as well as the teaching community in the field of information system security.
Inria is a partner of this event accredited by the Pre-Gdr Computer Security of the CNRS
- Date : 23/05/2018 to 25/05/2018
- Place : La Bresse
- Organiser(s) : Jérôme François and Isabelle Chrismet, team RESIST
The meetings are organized around several types of activities, presentations and exchanges:Rejection of papers or dissertations from the year preceding the conference that were considered particularly important and successful;
- Presentations of collaborative research projects of regional, national or European scope;
- Presentations of pedagogical models, innovative teaching or feedback of pedagogical experiences;
- Round tables allowing the meeting between industrial and academic actors of the field and thus proposing a privileged place for the identification of new problems and the emergence of new collaborations ;
- Tutorials to cover innovative and emerging topics in the field of security;
- Safety challenge for students from safety training courses ;
- Short presentations and posters by PhD students describing their current research work.