Emmanuel Vincent in Voice Tech Paris
Emmanuel Vincent, senior researcher in the MULTISPEECH team, will be one of the main speakers at Voicetech Paris, the first B2B event dedicated to voice technologies in France, which will take place on November 26 and 27 in Paris. During these two days, it will be possible to discover the first cases of use in companies and understand the challenges associated with voice technologies, through high-level strategic conferences and workshops.
- Date : 26/11/2019 to 27/11/2019
- Place : Les salons de l’Aveyron
- Guest(s) : Emmanuel Vincent
- Organiser(s) : Voice Tech
On the agenda for these 2 days:
- Strategic keynotes and presentations: mapping the voice ecosystem, state of the art and the latest advances in speech recognition research
- Regulations and legal constraints, with a legal point given by Alain Bensoussan
- Round tables: How to build a vocal strategy; how to better manage the relationship between man and machine in the context of voice
- Sectoral applications and use cases in the banking, retail and industrial sectors
During the keynote introduction to the second day of the event on November 27, Emmanuel Vincent, coordinator of the European COMPRISE project, aimed at creating the next generation of voice interaction tools, will present "The major scientific and technological challenges in speech processing: which initiatives led by Inria and at European level?
The complete programme of the event as well as the details of the conferences are available on the website