Discover IceSL Software
Discover the IceSL software, with the researchers who develop it: model and print in 3D using a free software!
- Date : 22/02/2018
- Place : Casaco - 6 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 92240 Malakoff
- Guest(s) : Sylvain Lefebvre
The event is organized in three parts :
- 14h-17h Training workshops: learn how to use IceSL from beginner level to "wizard" level
- 17h-18h30 Feedback and the future of IceSL: discover how our power-users use IceSL and discover the future features in preview !
- 18h30-22h Demo and drinks: discover the pieces made with IceSL in the last five years, see live demos of the software and share a cocktail with the developers
Registration is recommended
IceSL is a free software for non-commercial use, directly from the research carried out in the ALICE team, a joint team at Inria and the Loria laboratory (Inria, CNRS, University of Lorraine).
The development was funded by the European Research Council (ERC) through the ShapeForge and IceXL projects.
The site dedicated to the software: http://shapeforge.loria.fr/icesl/